Hospital medication is that which must be prescribed, dispensed and monitored from a hospital centre due to its pharmacological characteristics or for public health reasons. →
Outpatient medication service
How can you sign up for it?
At the start or change of treatment:
The medical professional will request an in-person appointment for pharmaceutical care at the pharmacy outpatient clinic where you will be provided with information about your treatment.
Continuation of treatment:
Every time you pick up your medication, you must make an appointment for the next pick-up with the Hospital Germans Trias pharmacy service. Periodically, in-person or telematic pharmaceutical care visits will be scheduled to follow up on your case.
Where can you pick it up?
1. Delivery to your home address
The request must be sent to [email protected]. This step will only have to be done the first time the medication is requested, because from then on, requests will be processed through the med.lluita.org platform. The Foundation team will provide you with the credentials to access the platform when you place your first order by email.
- You must be a member of the Foundation to use this service.
- It must be done 10 days in advance.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- You will receive your medication via courier in the next 3-4 business days after confirmation.
- Courier charges must be paid at the time of receiving the medication.
2. Pick-up at the Hospital pharmacy
The Hospital Germans Trias pharmacy outpatient clinic is located on the first floor, very close to the entrance to the maternity ward.
This option always requires a prior appointment, which must be made through the Hospital Germans Trias pharmacy service via the following email [email protected].
- Monday to Friday from 8:10 am to 3 pm
- Fridays from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- Saturdays from 9 am to 12 pm
3. Pick-up at RutiCar
RutiCar is a care point located outside the hospital, about 200 metres from the entrance to the emergency room.
How can it be accessed?
- With your own or other private vehicle.
- On foot if you arrive by bus.
This option always requires a prior appointment, which must be made through the Hospital Germans Trias pharmacy service via the following email: [email protected].
- Monday to Friday from 12:30 pm to 2 pm
In addition, Monday to Wednesday:
- From 2:50 pm to 3 pm | From 4 pm to 4:10 pm
- From 5 pm to 5:10 pm | From 6:10 pm to 7:30 pm
How do I request or modify an appointment with the Hospital Germans Trias pharmacy service?
To request or modify an appointment, it can be done as follows:
· Scan the QR code:
* Once we receive your request, we will check that your prescription is up to date and confirm your appointment via:
· Phone call
* If the prescription is not up to date, we will refer you to the Day Hospital of the Infectious Diseases Service, where the staff at reception will provide you with an authorisation document. By submitting it to the Pharmacy Service, if you are up to date with your check-ups and tests, you can withdraw the treatment for two months. Otherwise, you will only be able to do so for one month.
Can someone else come pick up your medication?
Yes, as long as they bring the original or a copy of your health card and the updated prescription.